Every individual that has a genuine interest in the work of DigEnlight and wants to access the MyDEF page to access information, join discussions or participate in Working Groups or other activities is encouraged to join the DigEnlight Community by registration and login. The contact form can be used to request receipt of the regular Newsletter, but you will receive it automatically afternregistration (you can easily unsubscribe).
DigEnlight Associate and Honorary Members
Honorary members are persons of high standing in the field of DigEnlight, who are invited and appointed by majority decision of the General Assembly. They are Members without voting rights.
Associate Members will belong to the DigEnlight Community and support the Association with a yearly fee, which gives a say in the organisation and policy of DigEnlight and let them enjoy additional benefits in the form of free publications and reductions to or free events. They:
- Are natural persons or legal entities(organisations)
- Are accepted as member after registration and payment of the membership fee (see below)
- Have the rights to participate and vote at General Assembly of DigEnlight (will be held as much as possible electronically), in accordance with the statutes of DigEnlight
- Natural persons, being a personal member or an employee of an organisational member, can be elected to the Board of Directors of DigEnlight
- Organisational members will receive 2 free copies of every DigEnlight publication and a reduction to fees for DigEnlight events of at least 40% for maximum 3 persons of the organisation
- Personal Members will recive 1free copy of every DigEnlight publication and a reduction to fees for DigEnlight events of at least 40%.
DigEnlight distinguishes the following types of Associate membership of persons or organisations:
Associate members 150 Euro / yr
Student associate members 25 Euro / yr
Not-for-profit, academic or public organisations 500 Euro / yr
Private for profit organisations
1 - 10 empl. 500 Euro / yr
11 - 250 empl 1000 Euro / yr
more than 250 empl 2000 Euro / yr
The membership fee is a minimum. Higher amounts are gratefully accepted or can be agreed upon based on a sponsorship contract that may provide additional (promotional) benefits to the member/sponsor. For the latter please leave your contacts through the contact form. The Secretary General will then take up contact with you.
Annual memberships are valid for the year of receipt of the payment.
If the membership request or the payment is received after 1 Nov of the year, it will be from the date of payment till the end of the next year.